Know, first, who you are;
And then adorn yourself accordingly.
~ Epictetus

Saturday, May 19, 2012

First purchase on comm sales!


I'd been wanting a head-eating bow for the looongest time, omg. This is.. hmm, my second headdress for my starter wardrobe?  Haha. And my first BTSSB item, at that. Actually I was browsing their catalogue today and saw a headbow that would have gone amazingly well with my shiro steampunk coord. D:> Behold.

Alice's Clock Ribbon Head Bow, Ivory

 It was on the site earlier today, but now it is no more~ gone and sold out hahah ffffff. For future reference, this is its profile in the lolibrary. Looking closer at it, I actuallly kind of want to see if I can replicate it.

I was also thinking of turning this blog into a double and put beauty posts as well.. nnn, we shall see. If I ever do art commissions on lolita I'll probably post them all here, too. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment