Know, first, who you are;
And then adorn yourself accordingly.
~ Epictetus

Friday, May 25, 2012

Morimorimori : photo set

MORI KEI. THIS IS IT. THIS WAS WHAT I WANTED TO INCORPORATE INTO LOLITA! It was such a revelation when I finally discovered this style, lol--I'm learning something new everyday. A month ago I wanted to wear Lady Gaga's lace bunny headband with my shiro lolita and go for a very wispy forest girl look, but didn't have enough time. I think inklings of my desire for it began with the lace animal ears and the white faux fur fox tails.

I recently downloaded an issue of Papier though, and it seems like bright (pastel?) colors with super bold patterns is currently in style. I don't know how I really feel about it--I'm not against pastel, but there was something that was kind of lost from the mori spirit in the pursuit of the current trend.


Wanted to save this, because I like the color scheme and the cape reminds me of a Disney princess in wintertime.

Not really a fan of the silhouette, but I also wanted to save this for the color scheme!


I'd like to keep in mind how versatile lolita can be and experiment with different jackets.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feature! you re candy! I love your blog! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete