Know, first, who you are;
And then adorn yourself accordingly.
~ Epictetus

Saturday, May 19, 2012

This one's for the baby book

Goo goo ga ga, bitch.

UNFORTUNATELY I didn't buy what should have been the first and foremost important purchase, which was the petticoat. I also didn't buy any headdresses, but hey, I had less than two weeks to arrange all of this and wasn't sure if it'd even arrive on time, haha. I actually ended up buying the miniature victorian hat through a vendor at the Dealer's Room and jesus christ it was such a satisfying purchase. My con partner saw my eyes lit up and everything just felt complete with the coord, haha. Except for the petticoat, obviously. Excuse the cheesy photos. I'm actually missing my lace gloves because they were really cheap and started to become a nuinsance to wear. I need replacements. :<


Some other things I was considering on buying to match/replace:

IW  Book Purse, Ivory x Black

Rose Melody gloves, ivory

 Ladies' Emporium Battenberg Lace Parasol, Ivory

Clockwork Couture's Classic Victorian Boot, Camel. Ideally I would have preferred it with ribbon laces but it is surprisingly difficult to find a boot like that with a victorian heel in a medium brown shade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment