Know, first, who you are;
And then adorn yourself accordingly.
~ Epictetus

Thursday, September 6, 2012

A little bit of progress!


Bah, there were a couple of things that I had buyer's remorse over from Comm Sales. I've given my R-Series blouse away to a friend who was fond of peter pan collars and a wine Meta bow to another who was fond of bows. I love that all my friends have similar tastes in fashion, even if they aren't into lolita haha!

I've thought twice about selling back my IW Alice JSK to fund some other stuff since it's generally easy to pick up a black JSK anytime I wanted to, but I've realized that I've worn it several times too many to want to let go anymore. Black is so easy to just put on and wear whenever! I'm still too scared to wear Delft Lotta casually.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute print!!!
    I agree with you, black is so much easy to coordinate with! For me, is harder to do with other colors such as pink/blue cause I am the "darker" kind person hehe

    ReplyDelete