Know, first, who you are;
And then adorn yourself accordingly.
~ Epictetus

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Eye makeup feat. Sayoko Ozaki & others

I have an obsession where I study japanese eye-makeup for hours and see how it's done from model to model.

Sayoko Ozaki

As much as I love how skilled she is in eye makeup, I'm not sure if I can get behind her total "Westernized" look--she takes it so far that in certain angles/lighting she looks totally Caucasian. D: I like the look between a balance of Asian and Caucasian, it creates a sort of Final Fantasy style to your eye hahaha.

I really like how she plays with eyebrow shapes, too! I really enjoy the straight shape of them.




A mysterious model whom I don't know the name of





Others





Got any you want to share? I'd LOVE to see them. *__*
I shall conclude this with a cute lop-eared bunny.





No comments:

Post a Comment